Card

A sign-in card is required whenever you enter Campbell Global managed lands.  You now have two options -- you may fill out a card at the gate as you enter the property or you may print and fill out a sign-in card before leaving home and put it in the box at the gate as you enter the property.

Failure to fill out cards will result in loss of recreation access privileges for the remainder of the season.