STUD-RX.COM values your privacy and the security of your information. STUD-RX.COM is a telehealth platform which enables registered subscribers to connect with physicians and other health care providers to help diagnose and treat erectile dysfunction. This Privacy and Security policy applies to STUD-RX telehealth platform and to all services we provide to connect users to the medical providers via telemedicine.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY CAREFULLY. It describes how we collect, use, and disclose your information. This Privacy and Security Policy is incorporated into our general Terms and Conditions. Any capitalized terms not defined in this Privacy and Security Policy have the meanings provided in the Terms and Conditions. By visiting the telehealth platform or using our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU. We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of the telehealth platform or our Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You
You may browse the informational areas of the telehealth platform without creating an account. However, registration is required to use the Services. To register, you are asked to provide certain identifying information, such as your name, date of birth, address, email, phone, as well as a user ID and password, and government or other picture ID. You may also provide other information, such as credit card and billing information, pictures and communications preferences.
To register, you will communicate health-related information to STUD-RX.COM and to the healthcare provider with whom you are connected through the STUD-RX.COM platform, such as medical records, health background, health status, and prescribed and over-the-counter medications. This may include individually identifiable health information that relates to (a) your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition, (b) the provision of health care to you, or (c) your past, present or future payment for the provision of health care, that is protected by federal law (HIPAA, the HITECH Act, and related regulations) and state privacy laws. This health information is known as “protected health information,” or “PHI”. The provider-owned businesses listed above have adopted a Notice of Privacy Practices that describes how they use and disclose health information. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you are acknowledging receipt of the Notice of Privacy Practices from your provider. STUD-RX.COM does not collect your PHI without your authorization, although registration and the use of certain features of the telehealth platform or Services will require you to provide certain information to us.
Information you provide via STUD-RX.COM in order to register and set up an account, including name, username, email address, shipping address and phone number, are not considered protected information.
Information may be transmitted via various methods, including:
- dynamic intake forms where you enter information electronically via our platform;
- store-and-forward (also known as “asynchronous) technology, which involves the electronic transmission of your medical information and records, such as medical history, doctor’s notes, diagnostic tests, documents, photos and videos;
- secure messaging, including email and text messages;
- real time chat and telephone; and
- live 2-way video and audio.
Information We Receive from Others
STUD-RX.COM may also receive information about you from third parties, which may include physicians, medical practices and pharmacies that STUD-RX.COM works with as part of providing our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
Like many other websites, we may automatically collect information about your use of our telehealth platform and Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to the telehealth platform; pages visited and average time spent on the telehealth platform. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve web design and functionality.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect or receive about you in order to:
- provide our Services;
- facilitate the provision of healthcare services to you;
- communicate with you about the telehealth platform and your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to provide technical support and assistance, to deliver any administrative notices or alerts and communications relevant to your use of the telehealth platform or Services, and for other customer service purposes;.
- verify your identity in registering and holding an account;
- administer your account, including processing payments and coordinating the fulfillment of any orders and prescriptions you receive from your healthcare providers;
- provide, operate, analyze usage of and improve the telehealth platform and Services;
- tailor the features, performance and support of the telehealth platform and Services to you and your preferences;
- display advertising on our telehealth platform;
- market our services and those of third parties we believe may be of interest to you when you have given us express authorization to do so;
- investigate, prevent, defend against potential violations of STUD-RX.COM’s Terms and Conditions and any illegal activities;
- fulfill any obligation of STUD-RX.COM as required by law;
- for any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
STUD-RX.COM may share aggregate or de-identified information (in other words, information that does not personally identify you) without restriction, subject to applicable law. Without limitation, this may include sharing information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes.
Personally Identifiable Information
STUD-RX.COM may share information about you, including health information and other information that personally identifies you, as follows:
- with healthcare providers with whom you are connected via STUD-RX.COM for the provision of their healthcare services to you;
- with pharmacies, to fulfill prescriptions from your healthcare providers and coordinate medication orders;
- with service providers that we use to support the telehealth platform or otherwise in connection with administering and providing our Services, and billing and collections, including without limitation any third party payment processor;
- with other third parties as we deem appropriate or necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal process, such as in response to a subpoena in compliance with applicable privacy laws, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- to a buyer or successor in the event of a sale, merger or other transaction that involves the transfer of such information to the other company.
- to a secure, third party company contracted to protect the information reviewed to confirm that you are complying with the Terms and Conditions.
PROTECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
STUD-RX.COM employs reasonable technical, physical, administrative and organizational safeguards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
While STUD-RX.COM takes extensive measures to protect your personally identifiable information, it cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to STUD-RX.COM or through the telehealth platform or our platform. STUD-RX.COM DOES NOT COVENANT, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT THE TRANSMISSION OF YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION WILL NOT BE COMPROMISED.
THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO STUD-RX.COM.
As a technological, telemedicine platform and not a healthcare provider, STUD-RX.COM may not be a “covered entity” under HIPAA. However, the physicians and other health care providers you connect with through our platform may be a “covered entity” and therefore subject to HIPAA, and STUD-RX.COM has agreed with those healthcare providers to ensure that our Services are HIPAA-compliant. STUD-RX has agreements with the ‘covered entities’ with whom it does business to make sure that your PHI is protected.
STUD-RX.COM DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, HOW THIRD PARTIES HANDLE YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION. PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD PARTY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. Although we work closely with healthcare providers with whom you are connected through the STUD-RX.COM platform, this Privacy and Security Policy cannot and does not address how those healthcare providers will use and disclose information obtained via the platform. If you would like this information, we recommend that you ask your healthcare provider directly regarding their privacy practices.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. We need you to help to protect your personally identifiable information and PHI. Choose your Account password carefully, because anyone with access to your account password may be able to assume your online identity, view and modify your information, including PHI and treatment information, communicate with STUD-RX.COM and your health care provider over the platform, and take other action. You are responsible not to disclose your password to others, and to change your password if you feel that its security has been compromised. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password, and keeping your log-in and password private. Additionally, you may occasionally periodically receive email correspondence from STUD-RX.COM that may include information relating to the details of your treatment or account. Accordingly, you should safeguard your designated email address and restrict access to it or others can access information about your subscription. By registering your email address, you give us your consent for STUD-RX.COM to transmit your personally identifiable information and PHI to such address.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, UPDATING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. You may access and update certain information, or deactivate your account from your profile page after logging into your account. Additionally, you may at any time request to access, correct or update any personal information or PHI by contacting us at SUPPORT@STUD-RX.COM.
STUD-RX.COM will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly to all such requests. In certain circumstances, STUD-RX.COM may deny your request, such as if we believe the request would violate any law or cause the information to be inaccurate. We will inform you of the reason for any such denial.
You may at any time make a request for STUD-RX.COM to delete your personal information. STUD-RX.COM will promptly comply with all such requests, unless not such requests are in conflict with any requirements to retain such information pursuant to applicable law or otherwise. When we delete your personal information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain and continue to use any information that does not personally identify you. Further, to the extent your personal information has been disclosed to third parties, STUD RX.COM may not be able to access such personal information or cause the deletion or modification of such personal information by the relevant third parties.
As you browse our telehealth platform, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand your interests, likes and dislikes. The techniques our partners employ do not collect your personal information.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY. We reserve the right to change this Privacy and Security Policy at any time. If we change the terms of this Privacy and Security Policy, we will post the new Privacy and Security Policy and you agree that such posting constitutes notice of the new Privacy and Security Policy. We recommend that you read this Privacy and Security Policy each time you use the telehealth platform. If you object to any changes to this Privacy and Security Policy your sole recourse will be to cease using the telehealth platform and Services. Your continued access to and usage of the telehealth platform or Services signifies your acknowledgement and acceptance of any changes or modifications to the Privacy and Security Policy and your agreement to be bound thereby. The terms of any new Privacy and Security Policy will apply to all personal information, including personal information that was created or received before such changes were made.
Notice: Undefined index: smt_btn in /home/isopharmic/public_html/wp-content/themes/twentytwenty/functions.php on line 2443